In order to stay safe during Covid-19 and ensure social distancing precautions are enforced Launceston Eye Doctors would like to advise that:
- Only the patient and one support person (if necessary) should attend the appointment.
- If you arrive early, please be prepared to check in and possibly wait in your car until your appointment time.
- As routine precaution, we will be taking temperatures of attendees before entering the facility, and asking that you use hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- If you are unwell with respiratory or flu like symptoms please contact us in advance to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have arrived in Tasmania from interstate or overseas in the last 14 days please contact us in advance to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 please contact us in advance to reschedule your appointment.
- We are taking every precaution by disinfecting our equipment between every patient and ensuring that all areas of the practice are cleaned thoroughly throughout the day.
Launceston Eye Doctors Supports the COVIDSafe app and encourages patients to utilise this service. This application speeds up contacting people exposed to coronavirus.
Clcik here for information about the COVIDSafe app
We have revised our booking schedule to minimise the amount of people within the facility at one time in order to comply with the current social distancing measures. This potentially means that your appointment time may be altered. These precautions are in place to maintain the safety of both our patients and staff members.
In the interim if you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You will receive a phone call or a SMS reminder the day prior to your scheduled appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Best wishes and stay safe from the team at Launceston Eye Doctors.